CiesaDesign is looking for a web developer to join our team. Do you have passion for solving problems, and a talent for writing code? Are you comfortable accurately translating a PSD file into an CMS-based website? Do you know how to create a work-breakdown to estimate a project schedule? Are you comfortable with the requirements of unit testing, system testing and user acceptance testing? Would you be happy building a PHP solution in the morning, meeting with a client for lunch, and working on CSS in the afternoon?
If this sounds like you, CiesaDesign is eager to speak with you!
- Understand client challenges and propose effective and efficient solutions
- Research technical and customer issues and determine best-practices
- Write usable/accessible code to implement approved solutions
- Continuously improve knowledge and skills through reading and investigation
- Balance quality, profitability and customer satisfaction, delivering on-time and on budget Minimum
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated success building websites using LAMP-stack technologies
- Experience with a major CMS solution such as Drupal, WordPress or DNN
- Desire to have fun and maintain a positive workplace culture
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated success working at a design, web or marketing firm
- Experience with responsive design in Drupal
- Strong knowledge and experience with DNS concepts
- Deep experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP